Back to Main Page.
The pages contains links to instructions on how to use a variety of IDE tools to assist with the project. The page is divided into sections for the main IDE's used in the lab.
Initial Setup 3
- Outdated instructions on how to build the code on in Eclipse. Currently the closest to the current process.
- A how-to on installing and using this Subversion plugin for Eclipse.
Using the Build
- Instructions on how to use the build to run test cases and manage projects.
JUnit Test Cases
- Instructions on how to create and use a JUnit Test Case in the DEG context. JUnit test cases are not specific to Eclipse but these instructions are specific to the Eclipse IDE.
Back to top
Creating an Executable
- Detailed instructions on how to create an executable for the Ontology Workbench. We no longer need to create Eclipse executables.
- Tutorials on how to set up and use Eclipse plug-ins within the DEG framework. Also contains instructions on how to use the UICommon project to easily insert UI components that reused between projects. We are no longer using Eclipse plugins in the project.